I’m writing this update only seconds after completing my second ‘Out of my comfort zone challenge’ – Live streaming.
Originally the idea was to live-stream the launch of the Twitter email course, but I was not able to complete it on the due date, so I’ve decided to live-stream something else, and fail only 1 of my goals.
Instead, I turned to my Facebook and Twitter profiles and asked my followers to ask me growth questions they want me to answer on.
I got 12 questions in general. Out of those I picked 3:
1. How would you promote a new podcast
2. How would you start with a new product
3. How to improve conversions from blog.
My main worries were:
1. Would people actually tune in to watch it?
2. Will I look good talking while in that ‘selfie” position.
3. Would it feel natural once I started.
1. In overall, 37 people watched the 20 minutes broadcast
2. No. Next time I need to find a stand for the iPhone or something like that
3. It actually did. Reminded me of the webinar experience.
What’s the verdict:
I actually quite enjoyed it – and my team and I are thinking about turning it into a weekly thing.
Would you ask questions and watch us every week?